Simple Montana Values Reaching Simple Montana Solutions
Our legal team serves the legal needs of ordinary people and businesses every day. We're committed to protecting individual rights against the indifference or excesses of such powerful institutions as multinational corporations, insurance companies and industrial polluters.
We've found that thorough investigation, solid preparation and highly developed courtroom skills can get the job done across a wide range of civil litigation problems. We therefore handle many different kinds of cases, including:
- Personal injury and wrongful death claims
- Commercial and corporate litigation
- Insurance coverage claims and bad faith litigation
- Environmental damages and remediation claims
- Work-related injury litigation, including mining and logging accidents
- Medical malpractice litigation
- Appeals and appellate litigation
These are just some of the legal issues we help our clients with. As you can see below, we stay on top of recent legal issues our clients are facing, including oil rig accidents and Zofran litigation.
Montanans Representing Montanans: Recent Legal Developments
Our law firm stays on top of legal news and issues that impact Montanans. As a part of this, we handle all types of legal issues, including:
- Prosecuting and investigating cases against GlaxoSmithKline for Zofran: Specifically for causing serious and severe birth defects when GlaxoSmithKline marketed and sold its product, Zofran, "off label" to pregnant women who were suffering serious nausea sickness. Our firm has seen the difficulties this "off label" marketing campaign has created on children and their families - with no fault of their own. If you believe your family may be suffering as a result of GlaxoSmithKline misleading you or your family about the potential impacts of Zofran, please call us.
- Oil rig injuries and accidents: As the Bakken Shale in Montana and North Dakota continues to serve as a major source of oil production, the safety of oil rig workers and equipment operators continues to be jeopardized in the push for more energy.
- Landowner claims for environmental damage: At the same time, strains on water supplies and sewage systems pose a real environmental concern. We are also evaluating claims of environmental damage on behalf of landowners in the Bakken formation.
Tell Us About Your Case — Call 888-706-7461 or 406-545-5895
For more information about our experience, our case results and our client service values, contact an attorney at Edwards, Frickle & Culver for a free consultation.