Billings Civil Litigation Attorneys
Our Civil Litigation Practice
The civil litigation practice at Edwards & Culver goes far beyond the pursuit of personal injury damages on negligence claims. We apply the same attention to detail and strategic understanding to the resolution of commercial and corporate claims, environmental problems, and consumer protection issues.
On This Page
VERSATILE & EXPERIENCED TRIAL LAWYERS SERVING ALL OF MONTANA
At our law firm, we handle a wide variety of civil cases involving such issues as:
- Appeals in state and federal court
- Environmental spills and clean-up
- Antitrust or unfair competition claims
- Insurance litigation
- Corporate wrongdoing claims
- Intellectual property litigation
- Professional liability claims
- Corporate or partnership disputes within business ownership groups
- Consumer protection litigation, including class action lawsuits
- Commercial disputes involving sales of goods, personal service contracts, and loan transactions
- Business torts such as fraud, negligent misrepresentation, or advertising defamation
- Environmental litigation on behalf of businesses, families, community groups, and public entities
When you hire us, you can count on us for honest advice about the strengths and weaknesses of your legal position. In most situations, we can present a range of options and information about the advantages and disadvantages of each. We will work with you to explore every avenue to help find a resolution to your dispute.
Call (406) 215-4735 for Advice About Civil Litigation
Contact our civil litigation lawyers in Billings to learn about your legal options and the most effective ways of resolving your litigation problem. Our Montana lawyers represent businesses, families, and municipalities all over Montana on a wide variety of civil litigation issues. Most of our clients approach us as plaintiffs, but we can defend civil claims as well. The more complicated range of civil lawsuits can generate a flurry of counterclaims and cross-claims, so that the distinction between plaintiffs and defendants can lose much of its meaning.
“We can’t thank you enough for all the work you did for us. What you did for us was above and beyond, and it took a lot of stress off us.”- J. & D. F.
“The worst day of my life was quickly followed by the best one … the day my husband called your office to represent us. The day that Cliff, John, and Chris came to the house, I had a huge weight lifted.”- B.S.
“You are a gift to my life. Thanks for everything.”- M.C.