Christopher Edwards was born and raised in Billings, MT and graduated from Billings West High in 1994. He graduated with honors from the University of Montana with a B.A. in Communications in 2001, and completed Law School at University of Montana in 2005.
Growing up, Chris worked summers on his family's ranch and ranched full time for several years after completing high school. He seriously considered raising Black Angus cattle as his career until he decided to follow in his father's footsteps and attend law school.
Chris’ brother also joined the firm in 2008. Together Cliff, Chris, and John practice law with their firm Edwards & Culver. Further, they share other family businesses, including Edwards Jet Center of Montana, a full service FBO, that employees nearly 70 employees, along with various real estate and ranching businesses.
As a fourth generation Montanan, Chris enjoys hunting, fishing, skiing, and spending time enjoying all Montana has to offer with his wife Kelly, their son A.C., and daughter Isabella Rae.
Areas of Practice
- Montana, 2006
- U.S. District Court District of Montana
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit
- University of Montana School of Law, Missoula, Montana - 2005
- The University of Montana
- B.A. - 2001
- Honors: With honors
- Major: Communications
- SCL Healthcare Regional Montana Board
- University of Montana Alexander Blewett III School of Law Board of Visitors
- Former St. Vincent Healthcare Foundation, Board Chair
- Former Montana Department of Transportation Aeronautics Board, Vice Chair
- Former Advisory Member Montana Economic Impact of Airports Update
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Montana Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- The American Association for Justice, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
- Yellowstone Area Bar Association, Member