At Edwards & Culver, we have built a state and nationwide reputation for holding companies accountable for the damage they cause to the environment. Whether the contamination was caused yesterday or in the distant past, we will work to help you seek justice and get the responsible parties to clean up the contamination.
Environmental Spills & Cleanup in Montana
Our attorneys are experienced at handling environmental claims and disputes involving:
- Sewage plant leaks
- Illegal dumping of hazardous waste, including BNSF's dumping of hazardous chemicals
- Mining contamination from the turn of the century to present day
- Oil, gas, and diesel spills, as well as pipeline spills
- Contamination of lakes, rivers, and underground water
- Hydrocarbons and volatile organic compounds
- Air pollution from refineries and manufacturing facilities
- Farming practices that pollute the water and the air, such as fertilizer contamination
- Underground spread of toxic chemicals from industrial plants and facilities
If you have been injured or your property has been damaged as a result of pollution or contamination, we can help you. In the past, our firm has had success securing multi-million dollar settlements and verdicts to pay for the cleanup and provide damages to injured clients. We are adept at investigating the cause of a spill and will stand by your side at every step of the case in order to hold the company accountable for the damages caused to your land. Our attorneys prepare every case as though it were going to trial, in order to thoroughly assess the damage to your land and argue for full and fair compensation in negotiations, at trial and, if necessary, in appeal.
Call (406) 215-4735 for Advice About Environmental Spills
Contact us to discuss your options and how we can help you. From our office in Billings, we represent clients throughout Montana, and we offer free initial consultations to answer your questions and address your concerns.
From water pollution to oil spills, our firm has the knowledge and skill to handle your environmental cleanup case. For more information about your options, contact an attorney at our firm in Billings.