Billings Insurance Lawyers
Claims Against Insurers in Montana
The last thing anyone wants to face after a traumatic incident or loss is an insurance company that neglects you, wrongfully denies your claim, or gives you an unreasonably low estimate. If this happens, it may be time to contact an experienced lawyer to fight for you.
For 30 years, nearly every case our Billing lawyers have handled have dealt with an insurance provider of one kind or another, meaning we have extensive knowledge of complex litigation strategies. Our attorneys can identify the difference between a just claim denial and an unlawful denial or fraudulent resolution tactics.
Statewide Representation for Individual & Business Insurance Issues
For more information regarding your personal or business insurance claim, contact Edwards & Culver at (406) 215-4735 to speak with a Montana insurance lawyer from our Billings office.
How Our Insurance Attorneys Can Help
Our experienced firm is ready to take on any insurance claim issues you are facing, including those related to:
- One or more casualties that resulted from fire, storm, or flood damage under a homeowners or farm and ranch policy
- Auto insurance property damage in the event of an accident, caused by you or someone else
- Uninsured or underinsured motorist coverage
- Business income insurance covering any income your business may lose due to a disaster-related closing
- Liability insurance when someone sues you after a car accident or injury sustained on your property
- Gaps or questions about your health care, disability, or life insurance
- Third-party coverage against businesses with “commercial general” or “professional” liability policies
Navigating the insurance industry is no easy feat and it can be hard to understand when and if you’re being taken advantage of, or if your claim denial was the result of an honest clerical or staff error. Thankfully, we are here to understand the agreement you have with your insurance agency and to advise you on whether or not you should move forward with a lawsuit.
Defending You Against Unfair or Bad Faith Insurance Claims
Contact the Billings insurance bad faith attorneys at Edwards & Culver so we can discuss your case. Call us today to schedule a consultation at (406) 215-4735.
Testimonialsread How We've Helped Past Clients
“We can’t thank you enough for all the work you did for us. What you did for us was above and beyond, and it took a lot of stress off us.”- J. & D. F.
“The worst day of my life was quickly followed by the best one … the day my husband called your office to represent us. The day that Cliff, John, and Chris came to the house, I had a huge weight lifted.”- B.S.
“You are a gift to my life. Thanks for everything.”- M.C.